Admission to the School is guided by the Admission Director for any family that values a Montessori learning environment and brings a child who is within the eligible age and readiness for our program. We expect you to make an informed decision for your childs early education and are pleased to support your choice.
Parents can go through a simple process to enroll a child.
- Attend a School Visit or Open House to learn about the School.
- Complete an application with a $25 fee and schedule worksheet.
- Schedule an Enrollment Interview to complete the process.
- Bring your child to a half day session for orientation.
- Ages of 30 to 60 months by September 1 for the current school year.
- Showing independence in self-care for clothing and toileting.
- Ready to respond to the guidance of a teacher.
- Enjoys individual exploration and group activity
- Children who are transferring from another Montessori school experience will need a summary of their school experience.
- Children who are transferring from another Early Childhood program will also need a teacher referral or summary from that program.
- During admission any other relevant developmental issues will be discussed and a Family History that introduces the child to the school will be provided to the childs 1st teacher.
- A Certificate of Immunization is required before the childs 1st day of attendance.