Discovery Montessori School in Magnolia serves families from many Seattle neighborhoods who come together in support of an enriched early childhood experience. We provide the educational foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Children Can Succeed Everyday!
- Learning Inspired by Free Choice
- Hands-On Experience
- Balance of Freedom & Responsibility
- Motivating Environment
- Integrated Curriculum
- Guidance of Skilled Teachers
- Parent Education
Individual Education in a Prepared Environment
The prepared Environment is a term in which describes more than the classroom. It includes physical surroundings which are in scale to the young child, tools for the child's learning, a guide who facilitates and observes the child's progress, and a community of peers. Learning and Development occur at a personal pace and yet in recognizable stages. The teachers observe, guide, and interact with the students with respect and care. We are assisting the child in a personal journey of development, with an eye toward the person each one is becoming.
School Visits: 206-282-3848
New Applications accepted for Summer 2020 & 2020-2021
- Age group 2 1/2 through 6 years
- Daily Class Schedule 8:15-3:30
- School Year September to June
- Summer Session July -August
- See our School Calendar for events
- Applications on "New Student" Page