Children of many personalities and abilities thrive at Discovery Montessori School. We value a diverse student population as enrichment in the lives of all. The values that each family brings for raising the individual child build a community that values a dynamic education for all. We are on a Heritage Journey to learn about each other and share our stories.
Students at Discovery...
- Prosper by engaging personally in the experience with individual curiosity, creativity, and will power.
- Show capacity for making responsible choices and working cooperatively with others.
- Attend school on a consistent schedule that makes time for growth and learning and building social bonds of respect.
Families at Discovery...
- Learn about & Support the Montessori approach to learning and the respectful atmosphere that benefits all members of the community.
- Volunteer and participate at school to expand the learning experience and demonstrate positive engagement in school.
- Communicate with the child's teacher and attend school events.
Teachers at Discovery...
- Create a prepared learning environment and come to school personally prepared to engage the students in a positive learning experience.
- Collaborate and brainstorm on the daily challenges and creative ideas that build our school team.
- Endeavor to gain professional development that expands skills and contributes to the school program.