The complete curriculum and routines are available both mornings and afternoons:
- PRACTICAL LIFE WORK for learning how to use tools of daily life. Care for the self, others, and our environment.
- CREATIVE ART STUDIO with access to art media and plenty of space to get creative.
- SENSORY AWARENESS to explore with all senses and learn to describe and classify.
- SCIENCE including geography, botany, zoology and inquiry to the natural world.
- LANGUAGE ARTS to develop skills of reading and writing and literacy.
- MATHEMATICS to progress in number awareness and operations.
- CIRCLE TIME MUSIC AND MOVEMENT and class meetings.
- OUTDOOR ED AND RECESS with a garden and free space for exercise.